Tuesday 3 November 2015

Review: You are the Password to my Life

You are the Password to my Life You are the Password to my Life by Sudeep Nagarkar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Simple. Touching. Sentimental.
3 words to describe this book.

Sudeep made the story with good proposition of friendship and love. A story that can play with your emotions.

There were some good quotes in the book.
If you are 90s kid and have been through the era when there was unlimited free text messages that kept flowing your mobile, you can spot a lot of those messages you have received in the book. Me being from that period, felt a bit nostalgic of those good old days :)

The only thing I felt disturbing with the book is, there were too many quotes. It's true that they are good, but still the quantity in which they came in is a bit high. For every second page, reading a paragraph with lot of quotes is a bit annoying. They make the story move slow.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment