Wednesday 5 April 2017

Review: Everyone Has A Story

Everyone Has A Story Everyone Has A Story by Savi Sharma
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Story begins with three characters.
A wanna-be author girl. Mysterious, wanna-be traveler guy. Coffee shop manager, wanna-be coffee shop owner guy. 3rd character brings one more girl into story. A girl with tragic past.
What happens among these 4 is this story.

Though there are only four characters, all characters are designed well. The behavior of characters remain reasonable throughout the story. There is no place where we can think that this cannot happen in reality.

Story and the way it was told... Hats off Savi Sharma.

There's a place where the lead protagonist says - "I want to inspire people with my writing. I want to touch their souls. I want them to say, she feels us, she moves us".
I think this defines Savi Sharma's writing with respect to this book.
I have lot of things in mind which I consider too insane. But towards the end of this story, I started to believe that, maybe I am not so insane :P. Everybody has a story, so am I !!

Maybe the reason I loved this book is because it had too many similarities to my life.

I will recommend it to anybody who want a decent read :)

View all my reviews


 

No comments:

Post a Comment