Thursday 24 December 2015

Review: Creatures of Appetite

Creatures of Appetite Creatures of Appetite by Todd Travis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An extremely brilliant, yet arrogant, crazy ex-profiler join hands with a reputed woman with some disturbing past to take on a serial killer. This is what the book is, to be precise.
This book is for people who love thriller, who are ok with blood here and there, who are not offended by abusive words. If you don't like any of the above, then just don't read it.

Jacob is crazy, but intelligent. Arrogant, egoistic but always right. He has his flaws, his secrets, but I really liked him. A mentally attractive male character.
Emma is bold, intelligent, charming. Beauty with brain.
Two Federal officers, with different history and personality, goes on hunting of a child serial killer. When the killer and Feds enter into game, things become too interesting :)

From beginning of the book, it is full of surprises. And it didn't end even at the end.
Though the end hinted that there might be a sequel, I don't know why the author didn't decide to write one! I am sure that too would have been a good read. For me Heartland child murder is not enough. I want Mercy killing too :P

After 1st chapter, I made a mistake of not touching this book. I didn't mean to. I just didn't get a chance.
But once I started, couldn't keep it down without completing.
Edge of the seat thriller..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment